Facilities and Grounds
Holy Cross College enjoys the benefit of magnificent school facilities, which are the product of over one hundred years of development. These facilities are high in standard. The buildings and ovals are relatively new with the historic original building.
Every effort is made to provide students with the optimum opportunities to ensure a smooth transition to employment and further education.
Our present on-site facilities include:
- Cardinal Gilroy Library with an extensive collection of books, computer workstations and audio-visual facilities.
- Chapel seating 500.
- Patrician Centenary Hall seating 700.
- Gymnasium with weight training equipment.
- Science laboratories.
- Specialist rooms and equipment for most subject areas: Middle School Classrooms (Year 7 and 8); Patrician Technology Building (TAS and VET), Br Mark Ryan Music Centre, Br John Thompson Arts Centre
- Ten hectares of landscaped grounds and gardens including tennis and basketball courts; cricket net facilities; soccer and rugby grounds with change rooms, seating and floodlights; extensive off-road parking areas with security lighting; and extensive play areas for each year group including seating, paved and shaded areas.